- Olympic bronze medalist in flyweight, 2012
- First American woman to compete and medal at the Olympics in women’s flyweight boxing, 2012
- Undefeated in professional career, 4-0
- World Champion, flyweight, 2014
- World Championship bronze medalist, light flyweight, 2016
- World Championship bronze medalist, flyweight, 2006
- Nine-time US National Champion, 2006-2011, 2013-2015
- Two-time Olympic gold medalist – 2012, 2016
- First American boxer to win back-to-back Olympic gold medals
- Undefeated WBC & IBF Super Middleweight Champion
- First woman to headline main event on Showtime Boxing, 2017
- Two-time AIBA Women’s World Boxing Champion – 2014 2016
- Pan-American Games gold medalist, 2015
- Women’s Sports Foundation’s Individual Sportswoman of the Year, 2016
- Super Middleweight Champion in 2002 and 2005
- Undefeated World Champion Boxer with a 24-0 record and 21 knock-outs
- Wrote the autobiography Reach! Finding Strength, Spirit, and Personal Power.
- Nominated multiple times for BET’s Female Athlete of the Year award and won in 2002.
- Paired with Maksim Chmerkovskiy for the fourth edition of Dancing with the Stars.
- Women’s Sports Foundation Past-President