Join Our Team!
Thanks for your interest in joining the WSF Team. Please click the links below for more information and to apply for open positions.
We have many volunteer opportunities available. Much of what the Women’s Sports Foundation accomplishes is a result of volunteers and civic support. If you would like to volunteer please click here to download the volunteer application and forward the completed form to HR@womenssportsfoundation.org. Additionally, please indicate your department(s) of interest. Brief descriptions can be found below:
Advocacy: Title IX, Gender Equity projects and other situations in women’s sports. Prepare articles for the Foundation’s website, research gender equity topics.
Athlete Marketing & Promotions: All athlete-related activities; updating athlete information, correspondence with athletes and keeping updated on up-and-coming champions.
External Relations: All aspects for fundraising for non-profits including donor relations and events.
Finance and Operations: Help with data entry, phones, and administrative and clerical tasks.
Marketing and Communications: Cultivation and maintenance of the Foundation’s corporate partner relationships, and engage in the development of marketing and branding strategies to build public awareness for the Foundation and its mission. Write press releases on Foundation programs, events, corporate initiatives and special projects.
Online Media: Projects include writing original articles for high-traffic sites, interviewing champion athletes and other influential members of the women’s sports community, updating the site, recording and editing audio and video, etc.
Programs and Events: Work on projects related to the educational mission of the Foundation including work with our research studies, development or maintenance of educational resources.
Can’t volunteer? Get involved!
We welcome the opportunity to learn more about what interests you about the Foundation and the work we do. Below are some ways to get involved with the Foundation and bring our mission to life.
1. Own our mission of creating leaders by ensuring all girls access to sports.
2. Be an advocate of women’s sports and vocal supporter of WSF.
3. Refer a friend once a week to the WSF homepage or SHEnetwork.org.
4. ‘Like’ WSF on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/WomensSportsFoundation, follow @WomensSportsFdn on Twitter and encourage others to do the same
5. Interact with us and engage your friendship followers.
6. Purchase a limited-edition Title IX Anniversary bracelet for yourself and a friend.
7. Become a monthly or annual donor to WSF.
Thank you for your support!