- Sydney Scorecard: Operates as a powerful online tool through which women in leadership roles within sport organizations can be tracked both nationally and internationally. The site provides an internationally accessible, interactive and real time means of tracking progress and showcasing good practices with regards to the boards of sport organizations.
- U.S. Department of State Empowering Women and Girls Through Sports Initiative: The U.S. Department of State’s Empowering Women and Girls through Sports Initiative aims to increase the number of women and girls involved in sports around the world.
- Women in Sport Commission: Fostering gender equality and strengthening women’s participation in, and through, sport is one of the key missions of the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
- International Working Group on Women and Sport: Learn about past IWG World Conferences and their legacies.
- The Interactive International Olympic Committee Guide to Managing Sport for all Programmes: This guide has been designed to be an informative and useful platform for organisations across the Olympic Movement that are managing Sport for All programmes, providing them with the knowledge, understanding and tools needed to improve existing programmes worldwide, as well as to create new ones. Our program GoGirlGo! is also discussed within the guide on page 159.